Trackcarz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help!?

2 posters

Go down

help!? Empty help!?

Post by iwannalearnmore :) Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:09 am

well i want to kno more about cars like how the engines work and that Smile any website or infomation that can explain things too me would be great Cool i did go to college and started doing mechanics but i left that Crying or Very sad shudda stuck at it and id be a quilified mechanic by now. But theres still time Smile

Very Happy Hazel Very Happy
iwannalearnmore :)

Back to top Go down

help!? Empty Re: help!?

Post by Scuderia Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:03 pm

iwannalearnmore Smile wrote:well i want to kno more about cars like how the engines work and that Smile any website or infomation that can explain things too me would be great Cool i did go to college and started doing mechanics but i left that Crying or Very sad shudda stuck at it and id be a quilified mechanic by now. But theres still time Smile

Hi Hazel,

You've got a computer Smile use the aid of google Smile there will lots of info out there to get you started,

Iam no mechanic but have been tinkering at motors for many years so most that i know i have learned myself and if iam honest i think thats the best way,Iam now 40 and iam still learning something new everyday,

If your looking to learn i would start from the lower end of the combustion engine?something like a 4 cylinder SPI "single point injection" none aspirated which means it does not have a turbo, if it did? it would then be an aspirated engine,

If its feasible? buy a second hand cheap engine or even a complete car? if you have the space? then get tucked into it and stripe it down and this will give you the best incite to whats goes on inside an engine,

Suck, squeeze, bang, blow Laughing

Hope this helps a little? Embarassed

Cheers Scuderia
Scuderia
Scuderia

Back to top Go down

Post by iwannalearnmore :) Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:50 am

Scuderia wrote:
iwannalearnmore Smile wrote:well i want to kno more about cars like how the engines work and that Smile any website or infomation that can explain things too me would be great Cool i did go to college and started doing mechanics but i left that Crying or Very sad shudda stuck at it and id be a quilified mechanic by now. But theres still time Smile

Hi Hazel,

You've got a computer Smile use the aid of google Smile there will lots of info out there to get you started,

Iam no mechanic but have been tinkering at motors for many years so most that i know i have learned myself and if iam honest i think thats the best way,Iam now 40 and iam still learning something new everyday,

If your looking to learn i would start from the lower end of the combustion engine?something like a 4 cylinder SPI "single point injection" none aspirated which means it does not have a turbo, if it did? it would then be an aspirated engine,

If its feasible? buy a second hand cheap engine or even a complete car? if you have the space? then get tucked into it and stripe it down and this will give you the best incite to whats goes on inside an engine,

Suck, squeeze, bang, blow Laughing

Hope this helps a little? Embarassed

Cheers Scuderia

hello scuderia, thankyou for your advice i dont think i will for forget Suck, squeeze, bang, blow in a hurry Laughing Very Happy yeah ive had a little look online but it makes it look very difficult :/ but the idea of getting a little car would be great as im more of a practical learner anyway,

thankyou,

Very Happy hazel Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum