Trackcarz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi there

4 posters

Go down

hi there Empty hi there

Post by hotrod192 Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:44 am

hi my name is martin and im 36 born and bred in scotland.i have been racing for a few years now,raced a hotrod at cowdenbeath for a while but now race at knockhill.
hotrod192
hotrod192
Stig Of The Dump
Stig Of The Dump

Back to top Go down

hi there Empty Re: hi there

Post by martyboi Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:58 pm

welcome to the forum martin Cool I'm just an amateur trackday'er at the moment.... but I'm working on it Laughing
be sure to spread the word about the forum if you like it, hopefully we will be organising a few trackdays when we have more members.

all the best, Marty
martyboi
martyboi
Admin
Admin

https://trackcarz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scuderia Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:55 am

hotrod192 wrote:hi my name is martin and im 36 born and bred in scotland.i have been racing for a few years now,raced a hotrod at cowdenbeath for a while but now race at knockhill.

Hi Martin,Its good to have you onbaord Cool and another Jock! Smile Iam only 10 miles from Cowdenbeath and Knockhill Smile iam down here in Rosyth...iam sure we have crossed paths? at some point?,Ive only done one track day at Knockhil Embarassed but more in the planning Cool ,

See yah aboot,all the best Scuderia
Scuderia
Scuderia

Back to top Go down

Post by hotrod192 Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:33 pm

Scuderia wrote:
hotrod192 wrote:hi my name is martin and im 36 born and bred in scotland.i have been racing for a few years now,raced a hotrod at cowdenbeath for a while but now race at knockhill.

Hi Martin,Its good to have you onbaord Cool and another Jock! Smile Iam only 10 miles from Cowdenbeath and Knockhill Smile iam down here in Rosyth...iam sure we have crossed paths? at some point?,Ive only done one track day at Knockhil Embarassed but more in the planning Cool ,

yes mate i think i have seen your car at kh.hopfully se you there this year.
hotrod192
hotrod192
Stig Of The Dump
Stig Of The Dump

Back to top Go down

Post by Scuderia Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:42 pm

hotrod192 wrote:
Scuderia wrote:

yes mate i think i have seen your car at kh.hopfully se you there this year.

Yeah that would be good,i hope all going well to either get it tested and back on the road for a track days and a few Italian car events later this year?although i was thinking the last few weeks to get tucked back into it and get on with more work thats needs doing?? we'll see?,so iam sure we will meet up at some point.

Cheers Scuderia
Scuderia
Scuderia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike11 Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:16 am

Hello and welcome to the forums mate.

Mike11
Trackday Virgin
Trackday Virgin

Back to top Go down