Trackcarz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEYYYYYY

5 posters

Go down

HEYYYYYY Empty HEYYYYYY

Post by STU? Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:18 pm

Hey, names Stu I’m 18 and live near Newcastle. Aint got a track motor but I got the link to this site from another forum I use and I love everything to do with cars well anything with an engine ha cheers . I have a 2000 mk2 punto sporting and a 1990 mk2 golf 1.3 woop. Possibly be parting with the punto soon as I’m only young and moneys tight but my golf is off the road at the mo and I’m gradually doing it up as a nice cheep retro daily. Would rely like a track car at some point and I think a cinq sporting would be one of my first choices (I miss my old one) well thats me Wink

STU?
Trackday Virgin
Trackday Virgin

Back to top Go down

HEYYYYYY Empty Re: HEYYYYYY

Post by davenport Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:22 pm

hello there...

get some pics of the golf up... a friend of mine runs a 8v gti and i have to admit i have a soft spot for Ze Germans!

davenport
Stig Of The Dump
Stig Of The Dump

Back to top Go down

Post by STU? Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:29 pm

shall do when i get some only have a few and it looks a mess at mo (front end is in the boot hahah) waiting for some ok weather n spair time to finish painting my wings sunny

STU?
Trackday Virgin
Trackday Virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by STU? Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:33 pm

this is a pic from the advert when i got it
HEYYYYYY BlJvskQCGkKGrHqYH-DIEtHBYhYBLeHg4vK

STU?
Trackday Virgin
Trackday Virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by martyboi Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:43 pm

Welcome aboard stu Cool you dont have to have a track motor to be on here Very Happy mabye you'll get some inspiration from the site... and turn the golf into one tho Twisted Evil
martyboi
martyboi
Admin
Admin

https://trackcarz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scuderia Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:52 pm

STU? wrote:Hey, names Stu I’m 18 and live near Newcastle. Aint got a track motor but I got the link to this site from another forum I use and I love everything to do with cars well anything with an engine ha cheers . I have a 2000 mk2 punto sporting and a 1990 mk2 golf 1.3 woop. Possibly be parting with the punto soon as I’m only young and moneys tight but my golf is off the road at the mo and I’m gradually doing it up as a nice cheep retro daily. Would rely like a track car at some point and I think a cinq sporting would be one of my first choices (I miss my old one) well thats me Wink

Hi Stu Smile ,

Thanks for poping over and taking a look Cool like marty says you don't need a track car but you never know whats round the corner???

I could sell you a Cento... but iam far to much in love with it to do that Embarassed ,

Edit: that sure is a fresh looking Golf Cool

Cheers Scuderia
Scuderia
Scuderia

Back to top Go down

Post by STU? Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Most likely will get sum haha. well my plans for the golf is get it looking nice and run it like that for a few years and then get another car as a daily driver take the golf off the road and do something with that not necessarily for the track but my first thoughts were by a wrecked mk3 16v gti or vr6 then do a complete running gear and engine swap weld so it will be wide track and seriously quick but still looking retro and like a 1.3 Twisted Evil it’s a dream a moment but hopefully something like that will eventfully happen as I see myself keeping my golf for a long time Cool

STU?
Trackday Virgin
Trackday Virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by martyboi Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:02 pm

yea i dont blame you mate, insurance costs are sky high when your young Sad you tell them you have any modifications.... and they just hear "$$$$chu-ching$$$$"
martyboi
martyboi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by STU? Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Scuderia wrote:

Edit: that sure is a fresh looking Golf Cool

Cheers Scuderia

should be alot fresher when i am done last owner didn't take much care of the poor lil bugger i have replaced a fair few parts already and have a lot of bits siting inside her waiting to go on

STU?
Trackday Virgin
Trackday Virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by STU? Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:10 pm

martyboi wrote:yea i dont blame you mate, insurance costs are sky high when your young Sad you tell them you have any modifications.... and they just hear "$$$$chu-ching$$$$"

tell me about it , i have had an accident aswell not my fault but it aint sorted yet been to court 4 times already and the crash happend on 3/8/09 and next court date is 12/5/10, and because of this i have had no car on the road since new years day (my insurance ran out then) F***ing taxi drivers. they trying to prosecute me Sad

STU?
Trackday Virgin
Trackday Virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by martyboi Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:39 pm

not good mate Sad me and don know a guy who used to handle claims, i could try and see if he would be willing to help if you want??

Last edited by martyboi on Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
martyboi
martyboi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by STU? Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:44 pm

thanks mate but i already sorted with a solicitor so fingers crossed evryone

STU?
Trackday Virgin
Trackday Virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by martyboi Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:46 pm

no worrys Cool i had the same problem when some pleb in a rental car overtook me as i was turning right Mad took over a year for them to pay up Evil or Very Mad
hope you get it sorted.
martyboi
martyboi
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scuderia Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:54 pm

STU? wrote:thanks mate but i already sorted with a solicitor so fingers crossed evryone

Hope it all goes well Stu,i hate dealing with insurance companies law onto themselves,

Cheers Scuderia
Scuderia
Scuderia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike11 Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:21 am

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Mike11
Trackday Virgin
Trackday Virgin

Back to top Go down